Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

BOREDOM !

07.20 : wake up n slowly got ready fer d class.
07.45 : i had my breakfast with no appetite.
08.00 : sharp ! he picked me up n straight to d spot.i got sum tok in d car.tenks a bunch =_=!
08.20 : arrrived at d destination.fill d form.n waiting fer d lecturer.
08.40 : d class had started.it was totally mfull of slipyness..LOL.
11.45 : 15 minutes breaks.and i was alone.wanna go to d toilet but it was lil bit dirty n loaded wif gurls.juz imagin how dirty it can b ryte?
12.00 : d class started n i was getting more n more frustrasted.huh.
01.35 : 1h 10m breaks.i had my lunch n i still alone.start to textin n i fill much btte.tenks gumuks ^^
02.45 : new lecturer n d class was getting more interesting compared to d first one.full of jokes n action wuth his stereo voices.n i laf a bunch i guess.ahaxs.but at d same tyme i was still with my phone.d best company i ever had.my phone n d one i textin ^^ .
03.30 : walaowey,i wanna wee2 la.but i forced myself to hold on coz d toilet,daym ! its dirty n smelly la.huu..
04.30 : finished d class n check d tumbprint to checkaot from d class.waiting n waiting to b sent home..
05.00 : fuhhh~ im homee.weehooo~

*run asap to get to d bathrum*

felt so relieved after that.fiuhh~
so later yaww~
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment