Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

drivin lesson gives me GOOSEBUMPS !

i wish i can use a auto car fer d test.LOL.



do not yell at me la


nice teacher will help me do great in the test



im goin to attend d first class on dis sunday.its lyke my dream comes true.but on d behalf,im still afraid i cant pass d test with glory.well,it cost me rm500 that is cheaper than other my sibs ever had.i am lucky i guess.ive got d drivin book that i havent read yet.some says "naa~ dun hav to read it la.its an easy one if u have a good moral n discipline". i hope so.wish me luck yeahh.. :)

2 comments:

  1. good luck!try just one shot!...i dare u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh..ill try my best..d fulblast..hahah..

    ReplyDelete