Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

the first post ^^



well,dis is my blog.my first blog.my full name is NAJMIE ZAMROSE.i am in d middle age of teenagers that i m 18.i am currently in KUANTAN but im not going to stay here fer d next 3 years i suppose.my dad is an army officer,so its not suprising that we move a lot.its kindda tiring since we have to pack in n pack out ol d tyme.but do we have a choice?naa~ its fer our family own good.btw,ull find my blog quite lifeless since im new here n im hoping from helps of d pro bloggers.ill b rarely adding new post since my lyfe is not fil wif much interesting surrounding.enaf fer today,mur post r coming soon.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment