Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Learn The Easy Way To Make A Symbol

here r sum tricks i learn from d internet on how to do a symbol :

If you’re using a laptop make sure you press ‘Num Lock’ first! The ‘Num Lock’ button.
next,


Hold ‘alt’ then press 1 – ☺

Hold ‘alt’ then press 2 – ☻

Hold ‘alt’ then press 3 – ♥

Hold ‘alt’ then press 4 – ♦

Hold ‘alt’ then press 5 – ♣

Hold ‘alt’ then press 6 – ♠

Hold ‘alt’ then press 7 – •

Hold ‘alt’ then press 8 – ◘

Hold ‘alt’ then press 9 – ○

Hold ‘alt’ then press 10 – ◙

Hold ‘alt’ then press 11 – ♂

Hold ‘alt’ then press 12 – ♀

Hold ‘alt’ then press 13 – ♪

Hold ‘alt’ then press 14 – ♫

Hold ‘alt’ then press 15 – ☼

Hold ‘alt’ then press 16 – ►

Hold ‘alt’ then press 17 – ◄

Hold ‘alt’ then press 18 – ↕

Hold ‘alt’ then press 19 – ‼

Hold ‘alt’ then press 20 – ¶

2 comments: