Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

must WATCH movie !








yesterday my sys n i went to the GSC to watch ALICE IN WONDERLAND 3D.it was kindda cool when Tim Burton manage to finish the new version of dis animation movie.but watchin it using the 3d glasses from my sit was kindda hard since we were too bz to kip our heads up along d showing.sometymes it was uncomfrtble but i still wore it along.well,thats the specialities for paying more.heh.the movie was funny yet have some conflict between the white princess n red princess.well,to have more n specific details about the movie do go to the cinema n check it aot.enaf fer now.dats all :)

4 comments: