Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

dont drink and drive :P

heyyy :)


ive learnt to drive !
impressive isn't it? pfft~
having P makes me feel much comfartable to drive here and there
yeah ! its for real
but for now i still have to drive under my sis's supervision
its for the precaution
well at least i can have buddy beside me
plus more people more party in the car babeyhh ;p
but having the P sticker at the car makes me feel like a LOSER :P
too bad
i have to face the fact that im a learner
FACE THE FACT GIRL !!
the end :))

No comments:

Post a Comment