Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DOOODOLLS oh DOOODOLLS !

hello im Fugi DD Pillow Plush
hello im Blur Blur DD Pillow Plush

hello im Drooolie DD Pillow Plush




hello im Kalor DD Pillow Plush :)


omg ! aren't they cute ! so ADORABLE and HUGABLE.
i wish i can have one :)
Danny can i have one ?
Didie u promise me u'll buy one for me aite?
o else i will buy myself one lah.
i dun rily mind buying this stuff BUT
it will b more valuable if i have it from u guys !
got the point?
i sure u do :)


actually KALOR is the one i want the most
but i still can't find it here
nvm i'll keep looking


anyway,thanks for reading this lame things :P
c u then :)

2 comments:

  1. buy yourself lah.asyik mintak org je.hehe;pp

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaa.bkn mintak kt wey2 ku syg ;p

    ReplyDelete