Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

i dont need to pretend :D

i love my feeling now i have more to a human feeling.not so COLD BLOODED like i used to.haha :D i love being myself when im with my family and with him.its not like im having a bad time when my friends are around.its just the feeling.the feeling that i have when im with my family and him.i dont have to pretend to be someone else with them.because they will always accept the way i am.at least thats what he told me.awwww~ ;p jiwang ? no lah.its not jiwang but thats what i call sweet.yes ! my family is sweet and so is he :) omg ! what happened to the brutal najmie ? thats what my friends asked me when they knew that im a TOTAL GIRL now.LOL.but i still not into pinky things oke !



well,im not gonna lie that sometimes i do feel like missing something in my life.but cmon,who feels happy all the time.am i right? yes i bet i do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment