Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i have a freakin mess up life :P

heyy there,
its been quite a while i didnt update my blog
well there's nothing much for me to write
its just the same life
and
the same activities all days.PFFTT~
6am-3pm : sleep like hell
3pm-4pm:had myself clean up
4pm-5pm:looking for my phone and my siblings
5pm-9pm:eating
:reading if im in the mood which usual no mood ;p
:help mama with some favours sometimes
:make sure addeen got home and clean up himself
:wasting time and bla bla ;p
9pm-11pm:dinner and chit chat in the dining hall
:help with the chores
11pm-6am:on9-ing :)
WELL,THATs THE LIFE IVE BEEN LIVING WITH
KINDDA FUN IS IT
♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment