Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

what a life ;(



YES ! i admit it.life aint beautiful all the tyme.same goes to my life.but what im trying to say in here is that i dont have too much huhahuha tymes during my after school holidays.since i moved to kuantan on the first month i got no friends till now.how pathetic is it?HA-HA.actly i do got three boyfriend in kuantan.we talk a lot in the drivin classes n do communicate in FB.but we dont do outings.here in kuantan i only go to EAST COAST MALL.its not the nearest but its the oke-est mall in kuantan.pff~ its kindda bored to death when u realise u r in the middle of town which dont hav interesting places whereas u r a person who lurf to travel a lot ! well at least ive got my P already.wee~ anyway im rarely in here since my life is not that interesting to share with.so will b seeing u guys later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment