Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

be missing lotsa things :(

OMG ! IM GONNA WRITE THIS FOR THE LAST TIME BEFORE IM OFF TO THE NEW WORLD HELL :p

shut up and listen
i wont be here o myspace either facebook
i will be in UiTM start from june 26th
and i know nobody cares bout that
but i DO !
this is the first im gonna be far from my bed my room and most important
MY FAMILY ! :')


i dont really happy bout leaving my home
but what can i do
i need to study
and i have to face the fact
my life will never be the same
no more lying on the back while texting
no more fb till morning
no more supper
no more delicious food
no more no more no more !
wtfish ! i hate all these !
but i have to


im gonna do the dip for 3 years
in MALLACA
and i hope i have a great time there
cmon i dont want to suffer for the next 3 years
for now i have no friend there
but i'll make sure
i bond with the right partner
i dont really need a plastic face
GET UR UGLY FACE OFF ME !


im gonna miss so many things :(
ohh myyy,life if so unfair
bring me to life i had after spm
right after spm !
im gonna miss lots of people too
fb-ing ym-ing
no more for me :(
im no longer the regular fb-ers
but who cares
they dont even know that im exist there


okay lah.
what so ever
im tired but i havent pack my things yet :P
GREAT NEMMY !
it just great
ive told u so im not really exicted bout this uitm things :P



leaving u guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment