Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

form what? FORMSPRING ! :P

firstly let me tell u what is formspring
its a web where people can ask u lots and lots of questions
but some mis-used it as a way to ask silly question to people
omg !
get a life will ya
one of my friend ever wrote this



"if u wanna know who many haters do u have try to sign up for formspring"



and yes
she is so so true
please people
i created formspring not for u people
its for people who want to ask me reasonable question
so beat it !
leave my page alone u idiot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment