Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

im WAVING sayonara ;((

omg ! counting days to start a new life =.=

time flies that i can barely realise in two weeks im off to UiTM
the worst part is im gonna be far away from my family
i used to eat home food
wake up and take my own sweet time in my room without rushing to the bathroom
take cold drinks all the time
eat whatever i want
buy things easily
pfft~
im gonna be in Mallaca for 3 years
and thats suck !
it will exremely give me a big impact
and i really hope i dont have to mix with those culture shockers :P
do meet me there and cheer me up will ya ?
xoxo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment