Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

shitty day =.=

READ THIS !

  • please mind ur own bussiness people
  • when u r texting with me please tell me when u r off to bed coz u pissed me off when u suddenly missing in action
  • im tired of people who often gives me hope but never make it come true
  • im tired of all the stupidnest u bring up to me.its not cute okay
  • i had enough of this and that
  • please dont mix with me if u r lack of sense of humour
  • dont put too much of ego in urself u fool
  • dont pretend to be an angel in front of me but behind u r a devil
  • im not a machine okay and i do have feelings
  • dont ask me silly questions
  • i dont usually hate people but im oke if u want me to
  • let me do my things and u do ur own will ya
  • its an irony when i use ('') everyone knows that u lame
  • im not interesting

so thats a lil bit of me if u want to know,dont read if u dont mind.please take note of this okay.its tiring to write long post.so i out of here :)

2 comments:

  1. chill chill chill

    wise word from big bro ;)

    ReplyDelete