Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

what?

duuhh~ =.= im tired.u know y?cause i waste my free time by waking up til the dawn then sleep till the afternoon.oh yeah maybe evening =.= im a freak?no im not.if i am ill be in the freak show by now.damn ! im such a brat.huh.how am i gonna live my life in uitm soon.cett~ its already june and i havent fill the uitm form yet.buy things for uitm.my dad had started to ask me this and that.duhh~ yah,i dont know,dont ask me please.im having quite a difficult time to manage all by myself.i need help ! anyone ? volunteer ? haha.uitm,let me tell u the truth.im not ready for u yet.so i hope u guys will change ur mind bout the date *hoping and keep hoping for something that will never happen* ahhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment