Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

WORLD CUP FEVER BAYBEH :P

HEYY PEOPLE !
okay the fever has started
and im on the list of people who got infection :P
just finished watching the first game of ENGLAND
and its pretty lame
cmon !
1 - 1 ?
and USA must be very proud for not defeated by the ENGLAND player which is most of them r superstar
at first the game was kindda interesting
i mean the first 3 minutes
thats when GERRARD show some skill by putting one goal in the game
but after that the GREEN guy was so like whatever
hold on the ball like a man will ya? pfftt~
okay so the game was disappointing
and im not in the mood to make a joke bout it
but chill lah thats the first game
but on top of all
STEVEN GERRARD ROCKS DUDE :DD
thanks for cheering me up bebeyh ;p
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment