Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

ayah,i really need a car :((

pfttttt~ its so hard to move in LENDU if u got no car.ive been stuck in here without a car for nearly two months.and i cant stand it.if only i have a car it would be easier for me to move around.any car will do yah.i just need one.at least i can regularly go back o seremban and meet u guys if u guys r around.and u dont have to trouble yourself to come all the way to lendu just to pick me up.and i can share the car with wey2 too.what a brilliant suggestion is it?i know :) im hping to get a car by next sem.god please give me the gut to talk to ayah bout this :p

No comments:

Post a Comment