Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the different feature of me :D

im the diva ! :P

i want nobody2 butchu ! ;P
cant u see the different side of me ?
im looking gorgeous right?
haha
those pictures are just for fun
but i will cut my hair short like that someday
it looks nice on me :D
we laughed like hell everytime we preview the diva picture
whats so funny about it?
well just look at my face
i was trying to hold my laughter u know
the sales girl was so nice and sporting
she even helped us to comb the fake hair :P
haha
luckly it wasn't a trap to force us to buy the wig
or else i'll be the first to put the wig :P
so thats all for the post
will be seeing u guys soon
later :D

1 comment: