Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

heart to heart ;))

theres nothing much to say when it comes to life
life is short
as long as you are still breathing
have a life like you always wanted
regret mistakes that you have done in the past
but never let it be an obsticle for you
to start a new life


.you laugh.
you cry.
.you feel the pain.
.you hurt.
.you fall.
.you regret.
.you win.
.you lose.
.you lie.
.you tell the truth.


life let u feel all kind of feeling
sometimes it makes u feel alive
and life sometimes can break ur heart too
but never put ur life in a miserable way
try to settle any problems that stop ur way
if u cant do it on ur own
theres people who will to help you
who always been there for u
even when sometimes we dont realise his or her existence
im sorry if i ever do that



xoxo
najmie zamrose



No comments:

Post a Comment