Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thanks for the Lovely Thought :)

heyy,thanks for the song u gave me.
i love them.
i'll listen to them each time i turn on my lappy.
u said u gave me those song because u know i like to accept song from people.
well at least u know how to make up with me back.
and u said u meant the song for me.
but sorry i cant accept that.
by doing that u just make me feel uncomfortable
i accept ur apologize.
i just cant accept ur unexpected thingy.
i just want u to be my big bro barney.
cant u be one?
cant u just understand the limit?
now that u r away from my life i hope u will have a better life.
stop messing ur life with unnecessary things k.
take care of yourself old man.
dont forget ur promise to me.
bye :)



p/s : i hope u r reading this now fat ass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment