Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

i can drive better than u do ! haha

i love driving ! yes i am. i love my job that is driving people crazy and im really good in my duty. besides im also good in driving a car. but only an auto car :P i can drive up to 150km/h in the highway and i really enjoy it :D but im still under the rules since im still got the P sticker which is for the nerds :P haha. whatever it is im enjoying my life by driving :D just cant wait when i have my own car. i'll be travelling all over the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment