Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

lost in a ur own drama -.-

its a sad thing that u dont realise that u just messed up things and now u regret it urself.never make a rush decision if u r not sure with it.u treat me just like a game for u.even when u say something nice to me i cant believe u coz u messed things up more than two times and that is unacceptable.im not a person that can easily be nice to the people that i just know.but i try to give u chances but u blow ur chances because of ur own decision.and thats pathetic.i know u r trying to be nice but u just cant accept the fact.now that u gone i just wanna say what i need to say to u.but maybe not in here.someday if we ever meet again i dont want to know u coz u just gonna do the same things again and again.bye.


najmie zamrose

No comments:

Post a Comment