Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

wake up for sahur?

i usually dont wake up for sahur
because of this reason
alarm : tring..tringg..
me : whatta ? *turn off* give me 5 minutes
me : okay im done.OMG ! its already 8am -.-
never snooze or turn off or alarm when its ringing
straight wake up or u will lose things u suppose to do :p
haha
we can tell that this lil kid is really sleepy
well.thats me when i need to wake for sahur ;p
i mean it pictures me
sometimes i cant even open my eyes -_-


well
i really need somebody to wake me up for sahur
or else there goes my sahur :p

p/s : but even i dont take sahur i still fasting like other too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment