Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

wish i can rewind the time ;(


ergggh~ never thought things will turn this way
i should realize from the beginning that im making a wrong decision
now look what have u done to them najmie
i will definitely regret this
i should stop myself from the past
im just a bad influence to others
to be exact i bring bad lucks to the people near me

better stay away from me people !

gosh i hate the situation im stuck with
i wish i can do something to make things better
its never to late to change but i have no idea what do i suppose to do
im lost and i will always be lost

-________________-'


No comments:

Post a Comment