Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

how to avoid this -.-

our live purpose is :

to be born
to be a teen
to be an old man
to be a corpse




well the most thing that i really want to avoid is
growing up to be

a moron

a loser
a retard
a sex maniac
or some kind of useless person

im hoping for something better in the future
i want the community to realize my existent
i don't want to be someone who stuck in the middle of noway
i need to achieve what i want and what i need
i don't want to be stepped by others just because of my weaknesses

GROWING UP IS SOMETHING FOR US TO REMEMBER
BUT IF ITS SOMETHING THAT RUIN YOUR LIVE
ITS NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE :D


najmie zamrose

No comments:

Post a Comment