Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

these days

my life are so much different from before
its so hard to make decision
life is so insane
one wrong step can drag me to another dead end
i need to juggle things at one time
i got ton of things to do and to complete
thanks god theres no more assignments
but still i have to polish my mind
and get ready for the finals
having problems here with me are not helping at all
but then life aint easy
so we have to fight till the end
thanks to my dearest family and friends for being with me all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment