Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

when was ?

when was the last time i had my break ?
: i cant remember the exact date -_-

when was the last time i had an enough sleep?
: never since im in UiTM

when was the last time i went for shopping ?
: i dont do shopping anymore :p

when was the last time i had a proper meal ?
: sometimes when i got the chance to out

when was the last time i got the chance to drive ?
: barely coz i dont have car here

when was the last time i spent my time with my family ?
: raya

when was the last time i wear hot pants ?
: everytime im in my room

when was the last time i hangout with my friends ?
: erghh~ when was it? -__-



Well this is because
the assignments
the assessments
the events

and a'haaaa

up coming FINALS


pfttt~ wish all the best for myself :D

1 comment:

  1. uhh.u seem so busy huh sis? haha.Good luck for you final.We barely seeing each other even we are in the same campus.-__-'that's obviously your bad girl.busy je.

    ReplyDelete