Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

cant wait to be 18 :D


yes my life is fun and full of hyperness
i tend to live my life to the fullest
and try not to regret what my past was
im just wanna be better from day to days

but on top of all the fine live
there are sadness and lonesome in me
duhh~ whatever girl
to make things simple
theres no such thing as fairy tales life in a reality life -.-


anyway, damn im tired of laughing
jokes always the nicest medicine for me :D
and they never failed to make me cheer up

Fairytale: Girl: I'm cold.. Boy: *wraps arms around girl and smiles* warm now? Girl: Yeah :) Reality: Girl: I'm cold... Boy: You should have brought a coat.

Dear students, I know when you're texting. Seriously, no one just looks down at their crotch and smiles. Sincerely, teacher.

Boy:"why do you striaghten your hair?" Girl:"becuase it makes my hair longer" Boy:"really?" *30 min later* Docter:"so tell me why you burnt your dick with a straightener?" Boy:...

Ex boyfriend - Why are you crying?
Girl - It's none of your business anymore.
Ex- Alright, where's he at. I'm gonna beat his ass.
Girl - What're ya gonna do, punch a mirror?

Girl says to French boyfriend: I love you baby. do you love me?
Boyfriend: Que l'enfer est votre problème. Pourquoi diable voulez-Je t'aime? Votre me fais peur donc je vais à pied maintenant. Ultérieure. :)
Girl: aw :)
(Google Translate)

if u laugh reading all this.you have a great humor as much as me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment