Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

come to me bebeh ;D

i wishhh and keep wishinggg :(
i want to have this watch
this is so cool

ma, can i have this watch for my birthday :D

second place goes to this watch
Oh ma mannn ! cant resist this leather watch

yah, how bout giving me this for my birthday ? ;D

*keep wishing*

p/s : click on the 'watch' to check out the watch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment