Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

hang on there :)

life is not all about yourself
even its your life but you can never avoid from including others to your life
life is not easy
theres the time when you are glad to be born
but theres the time where you regret to be born
once your are up it doesn't mean you cant go down
so what im trying to say here
well yeah life is not as easy as we think
to survive we have to be strong
strong enough to take the risk
strong enough to start a new thing
never give up when problems hit you
the most important never do something that you will regret later


No comments:

Post a Comment