Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

How choosy can i be ;D

any of u boys have this criteria ? ;D

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking? its not that necessary :)
2. Smart? priority -.-
3. Preferred age? same age or older :)
4. Preferred height? taller than me
5. How about sense of humor? laugh at things that should be laugh at
6. How about piercings? i dont mind but my parent do mind :p
7. Accepts you for who you are? duhh~ its a must
8. Pink hair? cool.so NOT ! -.-
9. Mushy or no? yawninggg :o
10. Thin or fat? average
11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)? alaa does it really matter ?
12. Long hair or short hair? depends on his look
13. Plastic or metal? err ?
14. Smells good? oh hell yeah !
15. Smoker- prefer nonsmoker
16. Drinker? tett ! eliminated :p
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? YES :)
18. Muscular? naaa~ just fit would be enough
19. Plays piano? awww~
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? yes yes and YES !
21. Plays violin? y not ? :D
22. Sings very well? aaa~ *impress*
23. Vain- sometimes
24. With glasses? dont want ah
25. With braces? cute but not for long :p
26. Shy type? boooooo !
27. Rebel or good boy/girl? in the middle
28. Active or passive? duhhh~ activelah !
29. Tight or bomb? da bomb? -.-
30. Singer or dancer? singer that dance :D
31. Stunner? yeah man !
32. Hiphop? ok as long as he stay cool :P
33. Earrings? easy for me to pull him around :P
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop? punch him till he drop :p
35. Dimples? extra marks ;D
36. Bookworm? im fine with it :)
37. Mr/Ms. love letter? lame lame lame mr -.-
38. Playful? sometimes but not when im serious :/
39. Flirt? flirty ? blah lah :p
40. Poem writer? krik krik -.-
41. Serious? when i am
42. Campus crush? okay lahhh
43. Painter? cool :D
44. Religious? yes but not the one that wear ketayap all the time :p
45. Someone who likes to tease people? not too much
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak? not for geek and freak :p
47. Speaks 20 languages? dangg man !
48. Loyal or faithful? both lah !
49. Good kisser? its a must kot ? :p
50. Loves children? YES ! and knows how to tc of them :D

p/s : yes i am choosy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment