Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

i need new shades :(

i just realized
that my shades
my lovely wayfarer shades
is broken :(
love it so muchhhhh
and now i have to replace it with a new one
it was such a disappointment
the moment i wanted to wear it
and i discovered that the glass was not in the right place
and the frame was broken
and at that point
i was speechless and nearly die
*okay that was a bit exaggerative*
well anyway may u rest in peace my lovely friend ;(
but i still love u and u will always be there at my collection table <3




okay now im excited because ive found the one to replace it
*that was fast* :P hehe
anyway look at that
awesome isn't it ?
im aiming for u mr
will u be my next eyes partner ? <3


No comments:

Post a Comment