Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

its not as easy as it seems :S

its not easy to make things work all the time
some people under estimate my problems
just because they are not in my situation
they tend to teach me what i need to do
giving me all the craps idea
let their mouth talk whatever they want

okay clever people
show me the way it suppose to be
if you are clever enough
you wont talk like this -.-
duhh *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment