Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

movie marathon !


okay i just got back from watching Harry Potter part 1
its not that BOOM !
nothing much to say
maybe because its only the beginning
im hoping for something more extraordinary for the part 2 :D


well , ive been watching sort of movies in the cinema lately
im on holiday and theres nothing much to do in Kuantan
so cinema kinda adequate for me -.-

list of the movies ive watched :

✔ Mega Mind
✔ Takers
Unstoppable
✔ The other Guy
✔ Harry Potter Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment