Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

things i always wanted to have :)

i want to have my very own D90
i want to have my own car
i want to have lots of shoes collection
i want to have all the dooodolls collection
i want to build my dream house
i want to go around the world
i want to have lots of money
i want to go around the world
i want to play guitar or drum
i want to own a shop
i want to collect watches
i want to buy anything i like without counting my money
i want to have lots of outfit
i want to have all the gadgets
i want to buy POGO STICK !!



so what are u guys waiting for?
here is the list of gifts that can cheer me up on my birthday 29th December ;D
HAHA

lotsa love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment