Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

baby boy



this is my lil bro
but he acts like my big bro every morning
to be exact afternoon or maybe evening.LOL
each day he will go to my room and shake me off my bed
because he's so cute so i dont have the heart to be mad at him
and realizing im the one who should wake him up not the opposite :p

anyway,
he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ACTIVE !
he cant stop moving around even in the car
and its annoying
even i when i said not to do it
he will stay calm for 5seconds
and starts to jump around as usual -.-
duhhhh~
sometimes im tired of being mad at him
but i cant help it
just imagine how annoying can it be
when you are eating and someone runs around the dining table again and again -.-

and yeah !
he cant stop talking tooo
he talks like 24/7
even my mom cant stand with it sometimes
yeah my cool mom
i guess he just cant control himself :P

itsokay addeen
take your times
if this is what you want to remember in the future
go on
but please please please
control yourself sometimes and listen to us
dont let us hurt you just because of ur behavior :P
no no ! im not being mean and this is not a warning -.-
just a sister advice to her lil bro :) hehehe

1 comment: