Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

complaining whining and everything :S

i dont usually write about this complicated rubbish and i dont complain about others life too . but somehow today i feel like talking about this stupid thing that gone wild nowadays . i know im not that sainted to complain about this . but what the heck ! people are so crazy about getting laid and wasted . thats not my problems . yeah i know but im sick of reading about how people too excited of having sex and getting drunk :S yeah i understand your spirit and how you want to let people know how cool you are huh ? COOL MY ASS ! telling everyone about your dirty behaviors dont make sense at all . just forget it and let it be your dirty lil secret okay ?



got it ? nope ? too bad you wont learn your lesson until you die (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment