Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello ! I need a Boyfriend ! xD

this is a guy that i will most probably go on a date ;D


doesnt that sounds so desperate ? LOL. well im just creating stupid post when im bored to death :p so anyway , im looking for none actually . im just too young to look for a BF . i will just let the future decide for me :) but if i happen to like someone and want him to be my BF i would like someone that most likely more into solving problems instead of creating problems . being with someone that only knows how to get into trouble will drive me insane . so im just gonna take it easy for now and lets be choosy. LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment