Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i wear randomly !





i love to wear what i like, dress what i feel and i don't need anyone’s approval nor critiques. it’s my own artistry and i am so random about my own fashion . live with it big mouths or scram away !

5 comments:

  1. wait. the num 3 pic, where did u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no. but ive seen the pic on a girl fb b4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouhh.mybe she's interested with that pictre :D and thats not her for sure :D

    ReplyDelete