Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

i dont have to be what you want me to be !


hello mr so called famous :) it has been a long time since the last we contacted . never thought to read your text or to hear your voice again . what in the world was i thinking . replying your text ? damn that was the silliest idea . perhaps i should just ignore it and let you suffer like how you treated girls . you said it was before . but hell no im gonna trust you and risk myself for someone not worth it like you biatch :) what was it needed to be your girl u said before ? model type ? the one that can do and be anything you want ? miss popular ? the prom queen ? the one that you can jerk with every night ? hot bikini's model ? oh so i have to be a jerk so that you want me ? bleaarrghh~ stop dreaming you idiot ! this aint your world anymore . i was never your toy and will never be . i don't have to act in front of you and your foolish materialistic friends . for the past few years without you was the greatest years you can ever imagine . thanks to God for letting me see whats good for me and whats not :) now that im free from you there's no way im gonna let myself drift to you ever again . get your ugley face off me ! what i said to you on my last text was the truth that i have been keeping for years . waiting for the right time to strike . and that was such a relief :) HAHA ! so long losahh ! i better off with myself :B

2 comments: