Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

pocket ! earn some money please :(



Justin Bieber Kuala Lumpur Concert Information

Ticket Prices: RM98, RM188, RM288, RM358 and RM498
Where to buy Tickets: Bangsar Village 2 Shopping Center
Online Ticket Sales: AirAsiaRedTix and TicketPro (Apparently the online ticket bookings are not up yet, they will be officially announced on the 15th January)

Venue: Stadium Merdeka, Kuala LumpurDate: 21st April 2011(Thursday)
Time: TBC
Supporting Acts: TBC

SO IM BEGGING YOU POCKET ! GROW SOME MONEY OR MORE MONEY ! :S

1 comment:

  1. i bet u're not going to any of these concerts...hehe

    ReplyDelete