Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

its been a while :)

Oh God
ive been away from this blog since forever
and now im back just to tell that im still Alive
it was kinda busy weeks for me in UiTM
with all the assignments and all the proposals
im only part two and i have to do this and that
yes indeed i like to complain a lot :p

Worse comes to worst when the drama of the true masscommers started
its a normal thing thought
some people just cant see others happiness
and that is the illness that have no treatment
there will never be the end of it
even how sick i am but i have to face it
and pretend that I dont give a shit about it -.-

End of this part of story :)

maybe some people are just meant to be moral of the story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment