Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello cmon already ! wake up you blurry eyes and lazy ass -.- you need to chill seat back and relax . dont take things too seriously . Final is coming very soon and you need to boost up some energy and mood . let them be. haters will always be haters . think for yourself and for your own good . its time to put all the negative sides away and focus on what you are doing now which is study . put away all those thinking and miserable mind . you aint losing anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment