Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Listen here peeps :)


Well here i am.i TALK WHAT I WANT WHAT I FEEL AND WHAT I SEE.you are free to read to write and to follow.my head doesnt come out with bright ideas all the time.so sometimes i write shitty things and accost about random topic that have nothing to do with me.if you come across legible any of my pointless post, dont laugh because thats just me being weirdo and lame.even i dont have what to write in mind but i will write something just to satisfy my itchy hand.and its kindda annoying.i hope you're enjoying yourself here.unless it bothers you so much, i officially allow you to get the heck out of my page.NAJMIE ZAMROSE :) fullstop .

No comments:

Post a Comment