Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

choke those words and never look back


next time whenever or wherever you see me you will be surprise to see the complete different of me. If thats what you want then it shall be happen :) still remember the words you told me? they still lingering in my mind and one day you wont get away and you have to complete all those promises you made. I' ll be waiting for the actual date when I can actually meet you again and let you see how people can change by times . thats all for now. till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment