Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Maybe Im more to the boyish side :)

 Jimmeh and Iman <3

Anis . Hannah . Booyah <3

I guess Im just better off with boys compared to girls. and thats the reason why Im a lil bit more boyish even when I wear girls attire :) I just can easily talk to boys friends and they actually always got my back and understand my situation. But that doesnt mean I cant talk to my girls friends. Its just that they are not as easy to talk to . There are always argument over every topic and disagreement at the end.  Im tired of those situation and if possible I just want to avoid that by just keep quite and listen to my type of music. Music indeed a very calming method . whatever it is I wont judge my girls either my boys. I just love them equally and I dont lie about that :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment