Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This heart wont pretend :)

Just so you know Im not the type of girl who goes from one boy to another for a real relationship. Im the type of girl who smiles to everyone no matter what gender you are as long as you are being nice to me. I dont go for real relationship in early knowing. In fact I wont bother to have a boyfriend for now. What Im looking for is to have real good friends which I would like to keep them forever. Seriously I have no intention to flirt with anyone right now and Im prefer to be friends with everyone including boys. I cant bare to pretend to like someone that Im not into just because sympathy. Lets keep things simple. You say hi to me and yeah I will say hi to you in return.  Dont put high hopes for me. I maybe look like into you but dont be surprise if one day I said you are just like my close friends. I dont play anyone's feelings or have the intention to hurt anyone. I just like to go with the flow. Lets see how far can I be without a special boy in my life. As for now I have no problems with that just sometimes I do get jealous looking at other couple's pictures. But hey someday I will find someone so for now Im still okay being with friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment