Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I miss writing ! and my bloq ! :')

Wow, its been ages since the last time Im here. Im missing my blog ! Like seriously I have no idea the last time I scrolled through my own blog. Well there's life out there I need to live in. Maybe I was just too busy to log in here. Too busy with the other social networks. Sorry blog. or maybe I was just run out of idea what to write here. These days Im kinda messed up few things. Lately Im being too emo almost about everything even with my friends. I just gotta admit it that I have a huge ego of not telling people what I really feels. I like to keep things by myself and maybe thats the reason I always end up heartbroken. see told ya Im being so emo. This is so not me ! I just need time to find the real me back to life. At the moment Im home. So thing gets pretty well and I have my mom to talk about everything I want even my love life which Im not sure if I have one. I dont really good in finding love and making one. For now I really not in the mood to give any commitment in relationship. I just like to mix around which obviously lots of people mistaken. Most of my friends are boys. The only reason is because boys are much more easier to be friend with compared to girls and boys are better at being friends rather than a boyfriend. I cant tolerate with some girls because I had lots of bad experiences with girlfriends. Jumping to the next topic, studying. Well I know studying is not the best thing I can do. Im always the average one among the others. So far studying in Masscomm gives me what I always wanted but these days being in Masscomm field is too common and I hate common things. People always give the wrong perception about Masscomm. They think if you want to be famous or future celebrity you take Masscomm and it is definitely wrong ! I hate how some narrow minded people think that Masscomm is a course for stupid people who chase after glamorous live. I dont take it that way. Well whatever it is Im glad that I choose Masscomm :)

okay so thats all I can tell right now. nothing much happened in my life.
till then, Im Najmie Zamrose signing out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment