Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Say It With Pure Heart Will Ya?

''Apologizing, does not always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego''


This can be applied in any relationship. Doesnt matter how big the mistake is, apologize will always be needed. But somehow , most people don't realize how precious apologize is. I dont really know how to say a good apology but I will try as long as I can. Sometimes its a bit embarrassing to ask for an apology from someone we close to. Thats what I feel. I met few people that have this kind of ego to apologize. Anyway, sometimes we need to put our ego away or else we will end up hurting other people which is not good for a long term relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment