Owned By

My photo
Malaysia
Brace yourself to take a deep dive of my thoughts which involve different waves of emotions. I rarely write these days. Partly because I try hard not to embrace my inner demon and also I have my other online diary which happens to be my twitter. Here is when I wish to write more than 140 characters. I ain't no Lang Leav, but we sure share the same emotions. ;) email me at najmiezamrose@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Silence Is Better

"Just when I decided to choke all my words down to throat , people blame me for what they call me being ego"

Let me clear things up what is all about to be me. Im the type of person who likes to keep things personally and as far as I know I never talk behind my own friends' back. Im not saying that Im a good friend but indeed Im trying the best to be a good friend. I know my words are sometimes too harsh but I will only said it personally to that particular person. Im really sorry if I ever hurt any of you people with my words but dont worry I dont go around and tell sick stories about my friends. I always keep things to myself that sometimes it hurts a lot. If I cant take it I will tell you but if things still the same and you choose not to change anything I'll back off. I wont say anything anymore but I just cant help if Im being awkward to you. This is a random example how to describe what I really am. Its up to you if you want to call me selfish but just sometimes try to put yourself in others shoe and try to figure how it feels to be treated like that okay. That all I gotta say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment